These case studies provide examples of innovative ways to deliver Getting Advice and Signposting.
- Meeting the Needs of Parents: ‘Getting Advice and Signposting’ in the THRIVE Framework
- Getting Advice and Signposting in Havering CAMHS
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership CAMHS Choice Clinic
- Next Step cards to facilitate goal based conversations with children and young people
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- How Unity Radio is promoting engagement and resilience in Manchester’s young people
- My Mind: Using technology to engage young people in their care
- Examples of best practice: Digital Front End
- The innovative #Thrive service in Rochdale
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- Developing a Resilience in Schools Programme in Luton
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE principles in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.