These case studies provide examples of innovative ways to deliver Getting Advice and Signposting.
- Meeting the Needs of Parents: ‘Getting Advice and Signposting’ in the THRIVE Framework
- Getting Advice and Signposting in Havering CAMHS
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership CAMHS Choice Clinic
- Next Step cards to facilitate goal based conversations with children and young people
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- How Unity Radio is promoting engagement and resilience in Manchester’s young people
- My Mind: Using technology to engage young people in their care
- Examples of best practice: Digital Front End
- The innovative #Thrive service in Rochdale
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
- Developing a Resilience in Schools Programme in Luton
- Developing a THRIVE-like digital front end in North East London Foundation Trust
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE principles in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact email@example.com.