These case studies provide examples of innovative ways sites are delivering support for children, young people and families who are in the Getting Help needs based grouping.
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE Framework
- Next Step cards to facilitate goal based conversations with children and young people
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership CAMHS Choice Clinic
- The innovative #Thrive service in Rochdale
- Social Mediation and Self Help (SMASH) in Schools
- Developing a Resilience in Schools Programme in Luton
- The Camden CAMHS in Schools Service
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE principles in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.