These case studies focus on how sites have re-designed their service to be more THRIVE-like.
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE framework
- Manchester and Salford’s Integrated Care Pathways
- How Eastern Cheshire CCG designed their needs-based approach to CAMHS
- Embedding the THRIVE needs-based groups in the electronic record at the Tavistock and Portman
- An example of a THRIVE-like service specification from North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Aligning Greater Manchester’s Eating Disorder Pathway to the THRIVE needs based groupings
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE principles in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact email@example.com.