These case studies focus on how sites have re-designed their service to be more THRIVE-like.
- Haringey’s First Step Service Model Aligned with the THRIVE framework
- Manchester and Salford’s Integrated Care Pathways
- How Eastern Cheshire CCG designed their needs-based approach to CAMHS
- Embedding the THRIVE needs-based groups in the electronic record at the Tavistock and Portman
- Aligning Greater Manchester’s Eating Disorder Pathway to the THRIVE needs based groupings
- An Example of THRIVE-like Service Specification
- ‘Camden Model of Social Care’: enhancing capacity in a children’s social work service through live systemic supervision
If you have an example of how you have implemented any of the THRIVE principles in your services and are interested in developing a case study with us, please contact email@example.com.