i-THRIVE Community of Practice Event: 28th June 2018
i-THRIVE Community of Practice Shared Learning Event
Thursday 28th June 2018
Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
On Thursday 28th June 2018 the i-THRIVE Partnership hosted its eighth shared learning event for the i-THRIVE Community of Practice.
Overview of the sessions:
- Welcome with Paul Jenkins
- Update on the i-THRIVE Grids and Evaluation of the i-THRIVE Grids Pilot Training with Rosa Town
- Increasing value and improving outcomes in CAMHS through whole system redesign with Vicky Lidchi
- Question and answer panel with Rachel James, Rosa Town and Vicky Lidchi
- i-THRIVE Evaluation Update with Liz Simes
- Evaluating Multi-agency Working: Users’ perspectives with Mike Solomon
- In Search of an Ending with Miranda Wolpert and Kate Dalzell
- A base from which to build: reviewing our knowledge of Self or Community Approaches with Miranda Wolpert and Kate Dalzell
- Reflections and next steps with Rachel James
- Have your say on the next event
If you would like to know more about this event, email Bethan Morris at email@example.com
The next i-THRIVE Community of Practice event will be in December 2018. Have your say about what topics you would like to see covered at the next event by emailing Bethan Morris.
If you would like to present at the next i-THRIVE Community of Practice event please contact Bethan Morris, i-THRIVE Research Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.