The 7 Minute Briefings provide a concise overview of the key principles of the THRIVE framework and how to implement them based on a technique borrowed from the FBI. They are intended to provide learning in a manageable and memorable way and will help teams reflect on their practice and can be presented to staff on a regular basis.
Click on the links to access our 7 Minute Briefings.
- 7 Minute Briefing: The THRIVE Conceptual Framework
- 7 Minute Briefing: Thriving
- 7 Minute Briefing: Getting Advice and Signposting
- 7 Minute Briefing: Getting Help
- 7 Minute Briefing: Getting More Help
- 7 Minute Briefing: Getting Risk Support
- 7 Minute Briefing: Shared Decision Making
If you have a suggestion for a 7 minute briefing on an element of THRIVE that has not yet been covered please email your suggestion to Bethan Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.