The THRIVE framework encourages recognition of the needs of children, young people and families who are at risk to themselves or others but where there is no current health intervention available. This practice development module delivered by the i-THRIVE Academy will support attendees to learn how to best support families with multiple or complex needs.
In this practice development module, attendees will:
- discuss problems commonly faced while supporting families with multiple/complex needs
- discuss real-life case studies of children and families in detail
- learn to overcome some of the barriers to effectively supporting families that require risk support
- learn about Adolescent Mentalisation-based Integrative Therapy (AMBIT) from one of AMBIT’s co-developers
- practice and build on their skills
- receive actionable steps to take away and continue the conversation back in their home organisations
This module is led by Dr Peter Fuggle, Director of Clinical Services and AMBIT Co-Lead, the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and Dr Andy Wiener, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist and Associate Clinical Director, the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust.
The i-THRIVE Academy is funded by Health Education England