We are starting a series of Q&As with people who are working to implement aspects of the THRIVE Framework in their services. These Q&As provide an insight into how local leaders of implementation are approaching i-THRIVE.
- Lisa Weldrick: Team Leader for CAMHS Crisis Team, Hull and East Riding
- Dr Rachel James: i-THRIVE Clinical Lead
- Helen Taylor: Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Lead with Wirral CAMHS
- Anne Sheppard: Strategic Manager of Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Services in Cumbria, and Joyce Hawthorn: Early Help Service Manager for Cumbria
- David Eaton: Service Manager of Blackpool CAMHS, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Jeni Page: Project Manager for the Scaling Up of i-THRIVE in NELFT
Would you like to participate in a Q&A?
If you would like to take part in a Q&A to share your experiences in relation to implementing THRIVE and using the i-THRIVE Approach to Implementation, please get in touch with Bethan Morris at email@example.com.